Friday, July 1, 2011

i suck..

..at keeping this blog updated. my apologies.
things have been going fairly well. i had june to clean out the apartment and take everything back to my parents' house, which was NOT easy. (imagine trying to fit four rooms into one tiny little room in your parents' house.) yeah it was..exhausting. to say the least. but june is over and i can finally continue to move on with my life.
on another note, i'm typing this whole blog entry without looking at it. i have to assume i'm doing pretty fabulously. i have the utmost confidence in myself. (i'm not as conceited as i sound, promise.)
going through all of this has really let me know who my true friends are. it helped me figure out who i could tell my intimate secrets to and who to veer away from when it comes to the 'personal information' department. there aren't many people that i can trust with my life, but the few i have, i thank god every day for. (and yes, i do believe in god. i'm not a religious person, but i am spiritual.) although it's been hard to have to go through this alone, essentially, it's been an amazing experience to bond with my truest friends.
i've fallen off of the modeling wagon for a while, mostly due to my lack of a vehicle. i'm working on it, though! i'm learning to drive a stick shift right now (eep) so hopefully things go well with that. i'd love to get back into it again.

typing errors: 6

this tattoo is amazing. if it had some sort of meaning to me, i'd get it in a heartbeat.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment