Wednesday, March 2, 2011

come together.

welcome, to the both of us.

i enjoy life.
more specifically, i enjoy dance, interior design, fashion/modeling (i enjoy wishing i was a model, rather), photography, peace signs, fancy pens, and all things beautiful and awe-inspiring. i am working towards being who i see myself as being in my head, and i am my biggest critic. i am constantly learning, and i love trying new things. i love going to the crafty section of barnes and noble. that's where all the good stuff is at.
one of my favorite quotes goes, "life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." that's exactly what i'm trying to do. i'm never the same girl for more than a few months, and those closest to me have the opportunity to see that evolution. i am rather shy, and it's extremely hard for me to talk to new people. i constantly wish i was more outgoing - that's one thing i'm working towards. (easier said than done, believe me.) i am paving my own way of life, different than the one my parents had planned for me. it's hard sometimes, but i love living life on my own terms. i love trying what i want to try and attempting to make my own success, even if it fails horribly. such is life.
on another note, i am a writer. always have been. therefore, i love quotes. my obsession is becoming quite unhealthy, actually. i have dreams of becoming/doing a lot of things, and being a writer is one of them. hence, this blog. i'm not sure what i'll write about, but we'll figure it out as we go.

so, there's my introduction.
stay tuned. :]

i.am.obsessed.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2392717/beauty-overthrows-you?claim=xqjjfw8utt5">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment