Tuesday, April 26, 2011

oh, my universe.

okay, update.
last week was hellish.
the man got fired, as i said before. ugh. he had a really good job. but he hated it, so oh well. he found a job a couple days later, but it's not full time and he's not even sure how many hours he'll be working a week. call me old fashioned, but i think the man is supposed to be the breadwinner in a family. so we'll be working on that.
also, he's decided for sure to join the national guard. i'm not too thrilled about the idea, but if he genuinely wants to do it, then he should. he needs to do something that will bring his self esteem up, because i can't live forever having to reassure him about who he is.
so last week was way stressful for me, and i did really well. while i was screaming on the inside, i just stood, smiled, and said, "okay, honey," like a good little housewife. but i couldn't handle it anymore. today i lost it. over absolutely nothing, too. that's always how it goes. anyway, i do feel a little better now that i was a monster for half an hour or so. that's a plus.
[this was me. also, look at this adorable picture i found.]
[uhhm, what?! this is the most adorable laptop sleeve known to man!! i need it.]

so with all of that going on last week, i had no time to be a model. i'm jumping back into it this week. i have a high fashion shoot at some point this week, and on sunday i have a bridal type shoot. at first i thought it was a regular bridal shoot, but i found out there's two models - a regular bride and a 'dark' bride. and guess which one i get to be?! yes. the dark version. i am SO EXCITED. i love styled shoots because they're total fantasy. i can transform myself into some weird, creepy creature and i don't have to worry about how my face looks or are my arms correct. (although i do need to work on that more.)
once i have pictures back, i'll post them.
i seriously am so excited for my bridal shoot.
okay, i've got nothing more to say.
adieu.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really are a good wifey. That's really strong of you, I think I would have given in to my dark side! And your modeling sounds way cool!

    dreamanocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete