Wednesday, May 4, 2011

if you want me, i don't come cheap.

this title has absolutely nothing to do with the post. i'm listening to 'i do not hook up' by kelly clarkson. i do enjoy this song.
okay, on another random note: if you're ever in kaysville, go to david's pizza on 200 north. BEST. PIZZA. EVER. i seriously can't go back. i promise you won't, either. i keep those guys in business.
anyway. so i had a really great shoot on sunday! (my dark bride shoot) my hair was crazy! in the shower, i had to put at least triple the amount of conditioner that i usually do on my hair, and it still took half an hour of me combing out my hair to get it back to normal. HOLY EFF. here's a couple pictures.



what say ye?
also, look at these thousand dollar shoes. HOLY YES. if only i were rich.
so, did i talk about how le husband is joining the national guard? well, he is. he's going to try to take the first test for it next week. i'm not really sure how i feel about it - i'm kind of apathetic about the whole thing, honestly. i'm trusting his judgement. if it's what he wants to do, i'll support him.
i'm thinking that i may go back to school to be a speech therapist. i went to my sister's speech therapy today and really liked it, but i guess we'll see!
christmas songs just popped up in my itunes shuffle. TOO SOON, ITUNES. WAIT UNTIL AT LEAST OCTOBER. the sun just barely came out!! i need to enjoy my few, few months of the utah summer.
anyway, i don't think i have much left to say right now.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment