Thursday, May 5, 2011

things you should know about me.

in no particular order.

i love lists.
i'm very creatively minded and can be scatterbrained.
a lot of the time i stretch myself very thin.
i don't see the point in going to college if you don't know if that's what you want to do - hence, why i'm not going.
i am obsessed with smartfood brand white cheddar popcorn.
my little sister is my pride and joy, and the only person in the world who i would kill for, no questions asked.
i've never had braces.
i hate my nose.
i'm one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet.
i doubt myself a lot, but never show it on the outside.
i have a group of close friends that i've hung out with jr high/high school, but other than that, i don't hang out with too many people.
my best, best, best friend has been around since kindergarten.
i can function better in pointe shoes than i can in heels.
try as i might, i'm definitely not a very good housewife. i hate to clean, unless we have company coming over.
my laundry never gets folded and/or put away.
i have lots of things i want to accomplish, and the majority of them would be deemed as 'unrealistic' by the general population.
i'm smarter than i look.
i should have been born in the south.
i expect a man to be the breadwinner.
my husband totally dances like a white kid, and it makes me laugh so hard.
i've been called vanilla bean, regarding my attitude/mannerisms - i'm white, but i've got a little bit of black in me. ;)
i've been through more than you could possibly imagine by just looking at me.
i have a tattoo, and i don't regret it at all.
'sweet home alabama' is one of my favorite movies, right alongside 'she's the man' and 'two weeks notice'.
hugh grant, shia lebouf, and channing tatum are my favorite actors.
however, the only actor i'm allowed to have a crush on is hugh jackman, because le husband has a man crush on him, too.

i could make this go on for forever, but i won't.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment