Monday, May 30, 2011

ohhh my.

dear internet abyss:
my name, legally, is erin paige mcguire. but i now think of myself as erin paige lee. you see, i am getting divorced.
yeah, it sucks. yeah, it's a long process. yeah, it's emotionally draining. blah, blah, blah. i've heard it all. i'm happy with my decision. i love being happy again. :) it's taken a long time to get to this point, and i'm not going to take it for granted.
on another note, my cat scratched me across the face today. i am SO pissed. it's really fantastic to be a model and have three long scratches on your cheek. ugh. tonight was seriously horrible. the world was out to get me - everything that could go wrong did. but oh well, i guess. tomorrow's another day.
a couple days ago i had an impromptu shoot at a park by my house. here are a couple of the pictures i've received.





it was my first shoot since the first of may. i'm really happy with the outcome of the pictures i've seen so far (which isn't many).
anyway, i'm too pissed at my effing cat to be able to concentrate on any other interesting things in my life lately. i'll write latahhh.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. "When the world turns it's back on you, you turn your back on the world" - Timon

    Your post just made me think of that quote. Anyways, I'm sorry about your divorce, but I'm glad it'll make it so you can be happy again. But getting to that happy is a hard journey and I'm sorry it's one you've had to endure. But for the record, your modeling pics always look way awesome!

    Callie Stats
    dreamanocean

    ReplyDelete